- You fill in the registration form.
- An automated email is sent to your email address for verification. Click on the included link. If you do not receive this email please make sure to check your spam folder.
- You will receive an automated mail indicating that your email address has been verified. At this stage your account has not been activated yet.
- The CLARIN office will perform a manual check for each account request, normally within 2 working days. The procedure is explained below.
- If your account was manually approved, you will receive an automated mail about this. If it was not approved, the office will inform you about that by email.
About the manual check
- Filtering out spam requests.
- Checking if the email address used is linked to an academic institution.
- If this is not the case, reading the motivation of the account request.
- In case of unclarity, the CLARIN office will contact you for further information.