To access the COLT corpus as hosted by our CLARINO colleagues in Bergen you need to:
- Navigate to Corpuscle and click on CLARIN SPF to login
- Login, either via your own institution (default) or with a CLARIN account (if your institutional login is not available or does not work)
- Now you can request access.
You need to follow the next steps to request access, after logging in:
- click on You may apply for access by filling in the form on this page.
- this should guide you to a form titled "Corpuscle :: ICAME – COLT :: Application form"
- if the title of the corpus does not appear, you may need to disable your adblocker
- fill in the form and submit it
Please note that the processing of the access requests is a manual process that can take some time. If you need the corpus for a course, make the request timely.