Please note that we can only guarantee the functioning of the EUDAT services with a CLARIN account. Therefore, make sure to register a CLARIN account before following the instructions below.
- go to the web application that supports B2ACCESS, e.g. B2SHARE (research data repository) or B2DROP (cloud storage)
- choose Login with: B2ACCESS
- enter clarin.eu in the search box and click on clarin.eu website account in the box at the bottom of the screen
- click on Authenticate
- login via the CLARIN Identity Provider
- in the screen "A remote service has requested your authentication" click on Remember the settings and choose Confirm