- You fill in the registration form.
- The CLARIN office approves your account request. The CLARIN office will perform a manual check for each account request, normally within 2 working days. The procedure is explained below.
- An automated email is sent to your email address for verification. Click on the included link. If you do not receive this email please make sure to check your spam folder.
- After confirming your email address your account is activated and ready to be used.
- If your account request was not approved, the office will inform you about that by email.
About the manual check
- Filtering out spam requests.
- Checking if the email address used is linked to an academic institution.
- If this is not the case, reading the motivation of the account request.
- In case of unclarity, the CLARIN office will contact you for further information.